Friday, September 11, 2009

The Begining



"Man Passes through life blindfolded it is only afterwards, once the blind fold has been removed that he can realize what he has experienced and what meaning it has had" Milan Kundera
I am in recovery from the year in CSIS completing my MA in interactive media.
It was a roller coaster and should come with a mental health warning, but it was a great journey. And slowly I am uncovering what I have taken in, in very weird snippets , today I was able to disable the alarm in my car that went mad when the battery died (simbiotic electronics) by overriding the circuit board ( I am still in the in-between world, but I think the knowledge of how to do this went in by osmosis in term 2 arduino !!! For my final the oh so brief DAWN down before it was fully up, I created an interactive Art installation in sound and vision based on the aesthetic of derelict houses called if these walls could talk , details will follow as soon as I plug my head back in right now sleep and surf are the doctors orders so me and my boy are off to the coast. S

No comments:

Post a Comment