Friday, April 3, 2009

Thesis Proposal

Hi guys I am back, I didn't jump in the lake just had a wobbly swim but am flying it now. I followed some wonderful advice to do something I love and so I finally I get around to putting this up on the blogg. I must admit I have had a lot of resistance as I have a huge fear of commitment but sure tis done now and there is no going back. I can finally say after an awful lot of deliberation and sleepless nights that, My project will be an interactive art installation that explores the sensation and story of Derelict spaces. Here are some of my starting points.
o Derelict Spaces and artifacts
o To create a collective imagined story started from these spaces
o Recreating a narrative around them using research

o Images, video, sound.

o Bringing a room to life

o Tactile interaction with the objects

o Evoking an aesthetic sense of the space
Here is my presentation to hopefully give you a sense of what I am doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment